Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing
From: Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:26:17 -0400
Hello --

Unfortunately, not this week.  Back on the 13th I changed the status to
read "fall" rather than September/October as I didn't believe we were
going to have
it ready by October 31.  We intend to release both the Orion and Orion
II updates at the same time and we haven't done any testing on the
original Orion
version as of yet (though much of what will come of the Orion II testing
will be applicable to the original).

I put another update on our status page as of this morning.   I also
changed the description of what is included, slightly.

I'm not going to hazard a guess yet on when we'll release it.

Scott Robbins
W4PA