Re: [TenTec] 9420 power supply

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 9420 power supply
From: "Billy Cox" <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:59:05 -0000
OK, I'll add what I learned ... in this case it was a Herc II with
the 9420 power supply ... totally DEAD ... no dial light, fan, etc

... THANKS to Ken, and especially John, G3JAG, and Garry at
Ten-Tec ... the problem was found to be U1, a 7815 regulator.

Perhaps this will help there?

73 de Billy, AA4NU