Re: [TenTec] Off Topic - Millen Grid Dip Meter Manual needed Model 90652

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Off Topic - Millen Grid Dip Meter Manual needed Model 90652
From: Carter <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:45:47 -0500
Bill Mellema wrote:
>  Ron:
>
>  Thanks for the response..the BAMA link is not working...I have the
>  schematic...just need the operation manual...

Bill,
Several comments:

1)Many times, the BAMA main site appears not to work. This is because
they can only accommodate a very few users at one time. This is why they
set up a mirror site.

Go to the BAMA main page; this should always work. Scroll down to
"Edebris" (cute name!) -mirror- site. Click on it or go directly to:

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/

This site virtually always works.

2) Go to "millen"; then choose "90651". I am not sure how this differs
from the 90652 you are looking for.

3) The 90651 info contains the schematic AND the operating instructions.
As another poster has stated, the "operating" part of the manual should
be virtually identical to that of the 90652.

Good luck!
Carter,  K8VT