[TenTec] Omni VI Opt 3 with TCXO and 5 filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Opt 3 with TCXO and 5 filters
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:53:04 +0000
Much as I hate to do it, it is time to part with one of my Omni 6 Option 3
rigs. I just can?t support four rigs at this time.

This is a beautiful transceiver that works as it should. I know of no issues
with it. Details of the configuration of the rig are as follows:

TenTec Omni VI Opt 3 Ser. No. 40A10082
          TenTec TCXO
          TenTec Model 288 Xtal Filter
                    1.8 KHz at 6.3 MHz IF
          TenTec Model 285 Xtal Filter
                    500 Hz at 6.3 MHz IF
          TenTec Model 282 Xtal Filter
                    250 Hz at 6.3 MHz IF
          TenTec Model 219 Xtal Filter in the N1 position
                    250 Hz at 9 MHz IF
          TenTec Model 216 Xtal Filter for RTTY in the N2 position
                    500 Hz at 9 MHz IF

With all 5 filters equipped and a TCXO, this is a great rig ready for
contesting, chasing DX or just plain rag chews. It is proven on CW, SSB and the
digital modes.

I am a non-smoker and the previous owner was a non smoker. There are absolutely
no signs or smells of smoking around this transceiver.

I have used this rig with N1MM logger for control and contesting as well as
with MixW2 software for RTTY and PSK-31. All remote functions and logging work
very well through both computer programs.

Output is as it should be. QSK is legendary TenTec. That means that it is
great. All bands work.

Of course, the TenTec manual is included.

My prices include shipping and insurance. No need to add additional charges. I
accept PayPal, USPS Money Order or personal check. Please understand that a
check must clear before shipment can be made.

If you pay with PayPal, the price is $1550, shipped and insured

If you use a Money Order, the price is $1500, shipped and insured

The transceiver and manual will be very carefully packed and protected to
arrive ready to go on the air. This is a fully working rig. As with electronic
equipment, however, it is sold as is.

Please respond to my e-mail directly. No need to bother the group with our
communications.

Thanks for looking

Dave
WA3MKB