Re: [TenTec] WTB - Omni VI+ Late Model

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB - Omni VI+ Late Model
From: Thomas <ac7a@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 7:26:56 -0800
Jeff,

I've been considering placing my late s/n Omni VI+ up for sale. It has an
October 2000 s/n which is in the last year of production. I am the 2nd owner of
the radio.

It has all filters and the Ten Tec 961 supply. It is in very, very nice
physical condition with near perfect paint and finish, There is a scratch on
the 160m push button. Electrically it is 100%, except for the tuning LOCK LED
doesn't illuminate. The function works fine otherwise. The radio performs
wonderfully and I really enjoy it when I use it.

The only reason I am considering parting with the radio is the radio's size. My
radio area is very small and I really don't have room for it and the other
radios on my small desk.

Let me know if you have interest. I have images of the radio.

Regards, Thomas - AC7A