[TenTec] F/S Omni 6 v3

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Omni 6 v3
From: "Doug Charette" <w5ga@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:05:15 -0600
                I'm offering a very nice condition Omni-6 with the factory
installed version 3 upgrade, which essentially makes it the equivalent of an
Omni 6+. I have 2, so one must go. This radio is an 8.5 cosmetically, and
has a burned out LED for the speech processor. The processor does work
properly as evidenced by the lousy audio reports if you turn it up too high.
It has the following filters in it: 9MHz 2.4 and 1.8, 6.3MHz 2.4, 1.8 and
500. $850 + ship.
                I also have a TT 961 power supply to go with the radio in
very good condition. $150 + ship.  Pix available, email me off list if
interested.

                Radio serial # is 9A10013

73 Doug W5GA  w5ga at arrl dot net

Database version: 5.11030