[TenTec] Pegasus/Callsign Software Question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus/Callsign Software Question
From: Mr Mike <kf8zn@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:12:15 -0800 (PST)
I am currently using the early freeware version of WA1EYP's Hamstation
Program, Version 2.8a ~1992.

My only complaint is that when tuning SLOOOOWWLLY with the TT Pod,
sometimes it does not respond. I do not have this problem with the Ten
Tec Software or N4PY software.

I just read in the FAQ on callsigns website that people are STILL
having this problem in the latest version????

Before I drop $100 I want to know what others are finding?

I like N4PY's software, but I like the display in Callsign MUCH better.