Re: [TenTec] Orion and O II Firmware Update?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and O II Firmware Update?
From: Rick Denney <rick@rickdenney.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:57:58 -0500
Barry N1EU writes...

> I only suggest that neither of you may know what goes on behind the
> scenes in either case.  Your fundamental assumption of intentionality
> itself is questionable.

Quite true and I acknowledged as much in my first response. But my
intent is to argue that what we see may be a logical outcome of
different business approaches and situations that seem to me quite
plausible, and therefore worthy of the benefit of the doubt. My
speculation may be wrong, but it may also be right.

Rick, KR9D