Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan connections

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan connections
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:45:12 -0600
Tim (and all others with this problem), I have the Ten-Tec provided mod to
provide the keying loop QSK capability on the back panel of Corsair IIs. I sent
it to the group last night as a PDF attachment but it is being held for the
moderator due to its size.  While it shows less than 500k on my drive, its
reported as over 6M by the group's attachment regulator.  If the email and
attachment is not released shortly, contact me directly with the subject
"Corsair-QSK" and I will send you the mod direct.

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M
9679 Heron Bay Rd
Bloomington, IL 61705