Re: [TenTec] The Titan IIII ????

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Titan IIII ????
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:46:57 +0000
Don't assume that the next amp will use a tube at all. My Herc II may be old
technology, but the solid-state world has advanced significantly. If I were
allowed a wish here, it would be for a solid-state, full-legal-power, no-tune
amp that follows the Omni VI+ & VII, Jupiter, Orion I & II with band changes
just as the Herc II does.

Call it a Hercules III if you want, or any other name TenTec chooses. Just as
long as it follows the TenTec traditions of quality, QSK and solid performance.
It's a shame it'll match the new rigs instead of my Omni VI+

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>