Re: [TenTec] The Titan IIII ????

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Titan IIII ????
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:45:42 -0600
My Titan 425 Owners Manual: " POWER OUTPUT: 1500 Watts ssb or cw,  1000
Watts continuous RTTY, SSTV."

Heat build up in the shack may be a problem at higher power levels and high
speed  CW / high qso rates but its unlikely that you can exceed 50% duty
cycle of the Titan 425 at 1500W and 40 WPM even if you are QSK and only
going to full receive to make a contact.

73 es DX from ICE Stormed Illinois,

Gary - AB9M