Re: [TenTec] Problems with ORION II ?Sure there are!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Problems with ORION II ?Sure there are!
From: Fotis SV8ING <sv8ing@yahoo.gr>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:18:57 +0000 (GMT)
Hi
If you have a chance just try the NR of Jupiter and then try the NR of Orion II.

I had both radios in my shack and believe me Orion 's NR is crap comparing it
with
the Jupiter's.
Another thing is the Sweep function.Almost useless (only for strong signals).

So I think IMHO, there are some serious issues about the radio.And not just any
radio.The flagship of Ten Tec.They must support it and lead it to the top of
radios again.

You must use the radio and compare it with others if you want to find out the
weak points.
We, the users are not crazy,but we want to make OII better!

73

Fotis SV8ING

GREECE

http://www.geocities.com/sv8ing/Fotis_SV8ING.html