[TenTec] TENTEC AFFICIONADOS IN U.K.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TENTEC AFFICIONADOS IN U.K.
From: "Neil Barrowman" <neil.barrowman@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 03:37:00 -0000
HI I'M GM0LTQ-I live in glasgow scotland .Ihave had tt equipmennt for a lot of
years- At present my shack contains  ORION O2-- 238B ATU -3X 350.
PREVIOUS TEN TEC RIGS WERE CORSAIR 1- AND
CORSAIR 2 -ARGONAUT V AND THE LITTLE RX BOX WHICH OPERATED VIA YOUR PC. SO YOU
WILL BEGIN TO SUSPECT THAT I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE TT PRODUCT - LINE UP.
HOWEVER I HAVE A RIG NOW SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENT (POLITE WAY OF SAYING THAT IVE
NO BLOODY ROOM FOR IT
SO --FOR SALE IN UK ONLY -- TENTEC OMNI V1 PLUS ( WITH OPTION 3) --TENTEC HAND
MIKE+ INRAD #764 -9.001.5 FILTERKIT-  2400HZ. £450
PURCHASED JULY 2008 RECONDITIONED/ UPGRADED DIRECTLY FROM TT BY MY
BROTHER-FLORIDA RESIDENT FOR MY 80TH BIRTHDAY. ALAS HE DIDNT KNOW THAT I
ALREADY HAVE ORION O2
ICOM 775 AND FT2000D. SO THE OMNI IS THE FIRST TO BE OFFERED FOR SALE ---WITH
MANUAL AND TT UPGRADE PAPERWORK.--- I DONT THINK THAT THE PRESENT DAY ECONOMICS
ARE RIGHT FOR A SALE INTO THE US.. SO ITS  ----   £450 + CARRIAGE IN THE UK.I'M
SURE THAT THERE ARE MANY OTHER TT ORIENTED HAMS IN U.K. BEST 73  AND HAPPY NEW
YEAR TO ALL. NEIL.