Re: [TenTec] Centurion question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion question
From: W8NJR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:06:00 EST
Please cancel posting this and I will go direct.

Thanks,   Terry

In a message dated 1/17/2009 9:03:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, W8NJR
writes:

Phil:  I had some other calls on the Centurion today but told them  that you
had looked first. I would appreciate your decision soon so I can  let the
others know if it is available.

                                    Thanks  and 73,
                                                            Terry,  W8NJR

In a message dated 1/17/2009 4:12:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,