[TenTec] WANTED: Ten-Tec Argosy Digital and/or Century 22

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WANTED: Ten-Tec Argosy Digital and/or Century 22
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:20:14 -0800
I am looking for fully functional Ten-Tec Argosy Digital (II) and/or a
Century 22 transceivers. I am only interested in transceivers that have
been very well taken care of. Cosmetically and functionally 9 of 10
transceivers.... with hopefully unmarked front panels/bezels; minimum
discernible marks to the cases and the rear-panel; original knobs; the
pop-down bail, operating lamps, etc.

If an Argosy it must be the digital version. Unmodified if at all
possible. Serial number? In addition I would prefer it to have:
- CW audio filter
- 100/25 kHz Marker generator
- 8-pole SSB crystal filter, not the original 4-pole
- 8-pole 500Hz CW crystal filter
- Noise-blanker
- Over-current circuit breaker option (nice but really optional)
- Matching power supply (optional)
- Ten-Tec hand mic (nice but really optional)
- Original manual (would be nice) or an excellent reprint.

If a Century 22. Unmodified if at all possible. Serial number? In
addition I would prefer it to have:
- 100/25 kHz Marker generator
- Built in keyer (nice but really optional)
- Original manual (would be nice) or an excellent reprint

Please let me know what you have and what you would consider a fair
price including excellent packing and shipping (approx). I would pay
either with a money order or PayPal. It is essential that you supply
clear digital photographs detailing the cosmetics. Sorry, I can not
accept equipment that came from a 'smoker's environment no matter how
'clean'.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT

--