[TenTec] Ok, now I feel silly

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ok, now I feel silly
From: Bruce Warner <kansas4000@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:23:20 -0600
Thanks for clearing up my questions on the AGC control with 'on' being in the
'out' position.  I have a Kenwood rig next to my Ten Tec and on the Kenwood
when you push a button in it actually does something!!  (i.e., push in to
engage the circuit).  Also in case anyone noticed, another quirk is when you go
to download the Omni manual from Ten Tec's web site, the PDF file only contains
every other page (they didn't scan the backs of the pages, so you only get
pages 1,3,5, etc.).  I guess the AGC discussion was on an even numbered page!!

Thanks and 73s.