Re: [TenTec] Model 715 RF Speech Processor - NEW and now available

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 715 RF Speech Processor - NEW and now available
From: Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:20:53 -0500
Yes - a couple of video presentations will be forthcoming, as will audio
files.  The first one will be
the weekly Ten-Tec TV presentation this Thursday at 5 PM Eastern.  A
more polished video
demo is planned for sometime later.   Sound and average power output
demos using the Orion II
are what I have planned for this week on Ten-Tec TV.  Even if you can't
see it live, we archive
all presentations for later download or viewing.

Scott