Re: [TenTec] Sunday afternoon TT Net on 14.329

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sunday afternoon TT Net on 14.329
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:48:45 -0600
Henry,

Glad that you were able to listen for the Net,  and as we all know,  20
meters is not super reliable yet (soon I hope)  but please listen for
the net next week on the air,  or on CQ100 at 14.329  or on Echolink,
under my call WA5QPZ,  node 79336   ..   I should be able to hear you
here in Austin, Tx..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ