Re: [TenTec] Inrad filters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inrad filters
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:08:15 -0600
I've had two Omni VI Plus radios.  In each case I had a 1.8 KHz and a 500Hz
in the N-1 and N-2 slots with the 1.8KHz, 500 Hz, and 250 Hz filters in the
6.3 MHz IF slots.  Never wanted for anything else.  Also, never had a
concern for S meter accuracy with these filters.

As I recall there are some jumper settings for gain adjustment to compensate
for the filter loss as associated with the N-1 and N-2 positions.

73
Bob, K4TAX