[TenTec] Hercules 444 RF Deck

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules 444 RF Deck
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:12:33 -0600
Does anyone have a 444 RF deck you would like to get rid of (cheap).  It
need not be in working condition as I intend to harvest parts to keep
the two units I already have working.  Specifically I'm looking for a
working stepper motor assembly for the band switch.  Output transistors
need not be good although it would be great if they were.  I do not need
the separate power supply.  You can reply here or contact me off line if
you have something.  If you contact me off line please send to both
e-mail addresses below so I will see your message either at work or
home.

Vy 73,
Doug, W9PN

Doug.Speer@fairbanksmorse.com
and
W9PN@ARRL.net

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is
authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained
herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.