Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting...

To: <douglas.shock@gmail.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting...
From: "Andre021" <andre121@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:20:16 +0100
what do you mean with "koolaid"

DL2AVC André

----- Original Message -----
From: <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>; "Ron Castro"
<ronc@sonic.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 8:04 PM

Stop drinking the koolaid

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andre021" <andre121@t-online.de>

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:02:02
To: Ron Castro<ronc@sonic.net>; Discussion of Ten-Tec
Equipment<tentec@contesting.com>

Hello to all,

the ICOM IC7800 is a very nice TRX and I have spend a lo of time with this
radio. The IC7800 has a better display, the tuningknobs are much better and
of course the finish is so beautiful. But what I want to do with a radio? I
want to heare clear signals and i wan´t to have a good receiver, the
transmitting is not the problem. So I have the choice between a nice looking
radio and a radio with great performance and thats why I am using an
ORIONII. You are still waiting for an softwareupdate but I don´t know why?
The ORION is so much better than other radios and the TEN TEC People are so
nice!!!!!! Have you ever send an email to YAESU ore ICOM when your TRX is
broken and get an answer? By the TEN TEC folks you can be shure. I have send
an FT100D to the Netherlands and I have never get an answer. After three
month my TRX comes repaired back with no comment!!

sorry for my bad english

DL2AVC
André