Re: [TenTec] All your problems can be solved

To: <Gary@doctorgary.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] All your problems can be solved
From: "John" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:15:20 -0600
Hello Gary.......

VERY well stated, and IMHO, unfortunately accurate as well.  I am in the
same position as you at the moment.  I keep "hoping" that TT will come
through with an update.  I love the Orion II, but loved the AGC in V1 much
better.

If, in fact, the Orion II beta was successfully completed, why not release
it?  The Orion beta has now been in progress over a month with no update on
progress.  Unfortunately, it makes one wonder..........

And, you're also correct about TT's presence here.  Other than the monthly
sales pitch, nada.

73 John K4NP