Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:49:51 -0500
OMG ..... !  How long does a strain have to go on ?????

I would say to limit ALL strains for 7 days.  There has been nothing more of
benefit after that.  Other hams I have spoken with have mentioned the same
problem, some have exited, some have not.  I would say to take the reply off
of the strain to the person making the specific comment ...It doesn't need
to go to everyone.  I really don't give 2 hoots about the O2, but enjoy more
the Jupiter.  If I ask a question, just reply to me please.

Everyone doesn't need to hear evrything.
My dime ... let the barbs fly... but don't clutter my inbox.

Ken Scheper
President
KS Consulting, Ltd.
Tel. 513-490-1633