Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting
From: Douglas Shock <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:35:21 -0700
Who knows what it accomplishes other than realizing you aren't the only one
feeling this way. I stay out of these discussions just for this simple
reason that somebody always wants to play COP and come to the defense of
TenTec. For God sakes man...they can post for sale lists here...then they
can at least acknowledge that they hear how their customers are feeling.
People aren't expecting anything from TenTec that TenTec didnt state as a
deliverable. You take money from a customer then you are obligated to a
certain level of responsibility.

I didn't start this thread and I sure won't finish it. But if owners
vocalizing how they feel about TenTec dropping the Ball or how ever you care
to phrase it makes them feel better in hopes that TenTec does silently
listen...then do yourself a favor and hit delete.

Doug