Re: [TenTec] Open sourcing again

To: waltk8cv4612amos@att.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Open sourcing again
From: wo8l@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:20:42 -0500
Correct.

If your product is based upon the software/firmware and you give it away, what
do you own?? Nothing.? Just vapor.? No protection or income even though you
created it.

It's a little like copyrights to songs.? I'm intimately familiar with that.?
O.K.? Just record the song, modify it.? Just reissue the original version.? No
royalties.? No intellectual property rights.? So, what do I have then??
Nothing.? Nada.

73s,

--Rick
? WO8L