Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:16:36 -0600
I hail form NT days and old hardware, when it was advisable to keep
applications and system files on different disks. So, all my
applications are on a D: partition and all of my system files are on
the C: partition.

A long time ago, I installed the updet software in
D:\Program FIles\Ten-Tec\OrionII Firmware Update
and that's where I found the
Orion II Whats New.pdf
and .doc files along with the
Orion History.pdf
and .doc files. Wherever you installed the stuff initially, is where
you will find it on your system. For most people, that will be in
C:\Program FIles\Ten-Tec\OrionII Firmware Update.

Kim Elmore, N5OP