[TenTec] New firmware bashers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New firmware bashers
From: philip c anderson <flypca@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:18:53 -0500
I have been monitoring the Elecraft reflector for some time now and I suggest
those of you who have threatened to purchase same, go there and you will find
out that they are not lilly white and have problems also.

I wonder how long it will be before ownership of TT takes a good hard look at
their balance sheet and decides that it is not worth their time or money to
continue in the amateur radio business. I'm doubt that we keep the doors open
for them.

It sure would be a shame to see TT go the way of Collins, Hallicrafters, Drake,
Johnson, Heath and many others.

As for me, I will wait a few months before I load 041 into my Oll. Heck I
waited almost a year on the last update.

Andy-W3LI