[TenTec] FS: Omni VII with tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VII with tuner
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:36:08 -0500
I have a excellent condition Ten Tec Omni VII (588/AT) for sale, it is a
little over a year old.  I am the second owner, it has probably less
than 5 qso's on it total. The first owner never made a qso, he opened it
up and never had a chance to use it. I've just bought it but have
decided to go another route, I want dual receivers. It has built in
tuner, no other options. Comes with original, box, manuals and
accessories. Looks and works perfect. I will ship and insure in the US
for $2095. US Postal money order or Paypal (+3.5%) only.

Thanks
 Tim
NZ8J