Re: [TenTec] Problem on 160 meters, Whats up?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Problem on 160 meters, Whats up?
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:29:44 -0400 (EDT)
Not intending to be repetitive, but I also have a BT1500A and concur it is an
excellent, well built tuner.  I use it with a 350 ft. horizontal loop fed with
600 ohm parallel line.  Works fine on 80 throught 10 meters.  It does not work
well on 160.  I also use a MFJ in-line balanced RF ammeter, and it sure is nice
to see equal readings on each leg of the line when tuning the antenna with the
BT1500A.

Scott K4VWK