[TenTec] poor audio on OMNI-V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] poor audio on OMNI-V
From: yash@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:12:35 -0400
?? I talked to the guy I just
bought the OMNI-V from. His story is this. He operates 99% of the time?
cw on 80. He decided to go to 17 ssb one day and found the problem I
have ,very distorted audio. One of the local guys in is club told him
he could fix the rig? and did so. He says he received the rig back and
went to check it out on 17ssb and it seemed a bit better,but the bands
were so bad ,went back to cw and forgot about the ssb problem. This
supposedly happened last year.

??? Any way after a phone conversation he agreed ed to pay the service
bill at Ten Tec, if I paid the shipping.So its off to the service dept.

?? I want to thank all of you guys for the help in getting the problem solved.

thanks

dale wt4t