Re: [TenTec] Orion - OT

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion - OT
From: "Roger Hughes" <roger.h@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:30:35 -0500
I agree with Bob's method. (KISS) Keep it simple stu..... This time less
equals more. No neeed for interface on Orion 1. Just remember to put all
volume controls or mic level set so you only have to adjust 1 set and don't
touch the other controls. Very easy to do under XP. I have Rigblaster nomin
and several I made, but don't use as I don't need. The Orion 1 has all the
controls you need. I use the Assy din plug on back using the TT cable. Lets
change the subject just for 8 lines or so. There are several hams just above
3.800 that are on every nite. They were talking and cuttin up. Also they
were all on the same web site. Talking on LSB and a video link on Web with
pictures, broke into segments on the screen looking at each other. One was
talking abt ants for 80 meters. One held up Smith chart he ran. Of course
the pictures of building the ant with new and stronger metal with different
feed line match. Of couse all in color. It was fantastic to me. I've lost
web address but they announce it often. I thought it was neat. W4IV, ROGER,
30 MILES SE OF MUSIC CITY TN AND I can't even play a guitar and can't sang a
note. Hi Hi. 73.