Re: [TenTec] Orion RTTY Interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion RTTY Interface
From: "Todd (N0KMA)" <n0kma@att.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:37:47 -0500
I just use the accy jack on the back of the radio directly to the
soundcard inputs and output.  Never have had a problem yet.  Not to
mention saving you a hundred dollars or more.  Unless you don't want to
tie up the soundcard in your computer then i guess one of the interfaces
with a built in soundcard would be your best bet.  In the past i have
used the Signal Link USB with good results.

>> Can anyone direct me to the best interface to use with a laptop and sound
>> card?  Tnx,  Jeff
TenTec mailing list