[TenTec] Orion RTTY Interface

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion RTTY Interface
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
Jeff I have had excellent results with the simple home-brew SSTV/PSK31
interface described by Ralph (WB8DQT).  It provides a bit of isolation from
potential ground loops and uses a serial port for PTT rather than relying on
VOX.  (Of course you may need a USB interface for the serial PTT option.)

I use Ralph's interface with my Orion (and Argonaut V) for PSK and RTTY (FSK).
If you're interested it's at:

             http://taggart.glg.msu.edu/wb8dqt/argo..htm

73,

Rick