[TenTec] Ten Tec Model 100 CAP transceiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Model 100 CAP transceiver
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:42:32 -0400

Still too cold to work on the antennas, so it more bench time.

I just fixed up a long waiting project, a Model 100 CAP transceiver.

now... I know that the CAP changed how and what kind of gear can be
used, including the Model 100,

but is there any activity on the CAP frequencies?

Sure would be nice to hear something other than my signal generator

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
J e e p
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

TenTec mailing list