[TenTec] FS Omni D & Triton IV

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni D & Triton IV
From: Jim Goudie <JAGoudie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:12:28 -0400
Hello,

I'm clearing out a shack for a 96-year-old ham who can't be on the
air any more.  He was first licensed in 1932!   Here's info on the
two rigs for sale:

BOTH are "projects" & need work
BOTH:  need to be cleaned up; some stickers were put on the cabinets
BOTH:  the tuning is "frozen" -- both need the PTO rebuild...
BOTH:  seem to function fairly well;  I did not try SSB at all; both
receive and put out power
BOTH:  show signs of some mods

1.  Omni D Series B, according to the back panel.  It has the WARC bands
         I do not have the manual
         Model 252M supply with it.
         217 & 218 xtal filters
         248 noise blanker
         seems to have a high performance AGC mod (see toggle switch
on back panel)
         I have some sheets on that mod.
         Asking $250, UPS ground shipping included;  $200 if we can
meet for hand delivery.

You can see pictures of the rig at this
url:
<http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=67i67qr.4owyrvaz&x=0&y=6jwe6f&localeid=en_US>http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=67i67qr.4owyrvaz&x=0&y=6jwe6f&localeid=en_US

And/or, I can send them by email...

2.  Triton IV analog -- the analog dial is not functional (no needle in sight)
         Manuals for all...
         Has 244 digital readout
         (see pictures for it's display: not showing proper frequency...
         the different readouts correspond to mode switch position;
         the rig was set to the same frequency for all pictures)
         249 noise blanker
         245 cw filter, I think (also have manual for 208 filter)
         Homebrew power supply is with it.
         Asking $150, UPS ground shipping included; $100 if we can
meet for hand delivery

You can see pictures of this rig at:
<http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=67i67qr.b45unni3&x=0&y=i3yihh&localeid=en_US>http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=67i67qr.b45unni3&x=0&y=i3yihh&localeid=en_US

73,