[TenTec] waterfall display

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] waterfall display
From: "John Molenda" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:27:45 -0400
Hello All , I asked this dumb question before but failed to get a response .
Is the water fall display supposed to be in black and White ?  I remember
reading some place that one of the reason the 565 could not have the water fall
display was that the monitor was not in color so why is the one on  my 566 in
black and white ?  thanks John kb2huk