[TenTec] Fw: SLIGHTLY O.T.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: SLIGHTLY O.T.
From: "Neil Barrowman" <neil.barrowman@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 16:16:41 +0100
From: Neil Barrowman
To: TEN-TEC@CONTESTING.COM
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 4:08 PM
Subject: SLIGHTLY O.T.

HI I HAVE AN ORION 02-I HAVE BEEN USING THE ANT2 CONNECTION FOR RESONANT
ANTENNAS  AND "EXPERIMENTING" WITH WIRE ANTENNAS VIA AN EXTERNAL ATU --A
PALSTAR MODEL 350W- WHICH HAS NOW CEASED TO CO-OPERATE .IT WAS VERY CONVENIENT
,HAVING ITS OWN INTERNAL DUMMY LOAD. I WONDER IF SOME KIND  HAM OPERATOR "OVER
THERE" COULD HELP ME OUT WITH A COPY OF THE MANUAL FOR THIS ITEM--BY E MAIL??
REGARDS TO ALL  THIS REFLECTER HAS QUITE A FOLLOWING "OVER HERE" AND TEN TEC UK
GETS MANY A CHEER FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE .HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP
GM0LTQ  in glasgow Scotland