[TenTec] Aux I/O connection

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Aux I/O connection
From: "John B. Egger" <john_egger@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:48:03 -0400
I'm hoping to get started on digital modes (other than CW, that is) but
face a problem right at the start. My computer has "Speaker out" (used
for its speakers), "Line In," and "Mic In" jacks (all 1/8" stereo). The
auxiliary cable's white phono plug is for "Line In", but I have no "line
out" on my computer. Does it go (through a phono-to-stereo-plug adapter)
to the computer's "Line In" jack?

Obviously I'm on the ground floor with this. Other connections, and
software (I have Fldigi, Xlog, and Twpsk) issues will come later.

John K3GHH
Registered Linux User #291592
Klikit-Linux-0.2-RC3 Bronze

TenTec mailing list