[TenTec] Want to buy Ten-Tec rig

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Want to buy Ten-Tec rig
From: edward crawford <w4wva@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking to purchase some sort of Ten-Tec rig. Along the lines of a 544,
540, 580 delta, Omni A, Omni D. Looking for something to operate not look
pretty. Wanting to get back in the hobby after about a 5 year absence. Some of
you might remember me from the 20m net when I was one of the control ops. Don't
have a great deal of $$ to spend so I'm not looking for a pristine collector
quality rig, just one that works good and looks decent. Let me know if you have
something reasonably priced.
Thanks and 73 to all. Ed, W4WVA

TenTec mailing list