Re: [TenTec] Want to buy Ten-Tec rig

To: <w4wva@yahoo.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Want to buy Ten-Tec rig
From: "Bruce Lanning" <belanning@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:46:07 -0400
Paragon  Model 585 For Sale General Coverage Receiver

Includes:

TenTec 961 Matching Speaker Power Supply

RS-232 Interface Option with Control Program

Optional FM Adaptor

Optional 1.8 kHz, .5kHz, .25kHz and the Standard 2.4 kHz filters

Option 257 Voice Readout

Version 3 Giehl Chip Installed

Ten Tec Manuals

This Paragon was at the factory for tuning and alignment in December 2008
and is in excellent condition.
Asking $1,025 to include shipping (Two boxes) in the contintal US.

If interested contact Bruce me at belanning@myfairpoint.net.