Re: [TenTec] How do I select BC frequencies?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How do I select BC frequencies?
From: Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:26:09 -0400
Not quite right!  You have to use the sub-receiver, which is general
coverage.   The sub-receiver can be controlled by either VFO A or B.
But you have to be sure the main receiver is not also on the same VFO,
because that limits you to ham bands only.

I have grumbled over the years about how TT designed the two VFOs and
receivers.  It's all very flexible, but there are too many modes when
all I want are two or three different configurations, at most.

73 Martin AA6E