Re: [TenTec] OMNI D

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI D
From: veast1 <veast1@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:02:43 -0700
Ken,
 If you are refering to the Y2 filter in the Omni VI+, i changed mine
from the stock 2.4 khz to an Inrad 2.1 filter.  I also have optional
filters in the chain as well as the Inrad SSB roofing filter.  The
signal is extremely clean and i have received excellent unsolicited
reports on the audio. I would say that experimenting and testing could
be beneficial for some.

73 Paul (N6MYA)