Re: [TenTec] Help me, I'm dumb.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help me, I'm dumb.
From: "John B. Egger" <john_egger@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:56:30 -0400
jack User wrote:
> sounds like you know Linux. have you ever tried to make Xlog work in
> Linux? i tried a couple times in Ubuntu 8.10, had it working until i
> rebooted. then it failed miserably: would not load. 1.7 would not
> install properly. 3.0 installed and failed. i gave up.
>
> jack
> ak7o

Seems like a little thread drift here... but I'm using Xlog 2.0.1 with a
Kubuntu-based distribution and it works great. I had to install
hamlib-1.2.9cvs to get the hamlib functions to work. I'm not sure
whether the version of Kubuntu on which the current Klikit is based is
8.10... maybe not.

--
John K3GHH
Registered Linux User #291592