Re: [TenTec] Yaesu FT-1000D RF Compressor versus Ten-Tec 715 RF Clipper.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yaesu FT-1000D RF Compressor versus Ten-Tec 715 RF Clipper... not the same
From: Walter Hopper <waltk5vv@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:24:42 -0500
Good to hear from you Rob...  I miss seeing your mother.  Hope she is doing
well.
Do you remember Emily Walker?  She was in that Novice class that I taught
years ago.  She is in charge of the "gifted students" of DeSoto County now.
Her father, Joel Walker, was a good ham friend of mine... and he recently
passed.  I have kept up with you and Barney Cagle.... and sure glad that
both of you are doing exceedingly well.  I congratulate you guys.

Walt