Re: [TenTec] TenTec 285 Filter - 500Hz at 6.3 MHz

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec 285 Filter - 500Hz at 6.3 MHz
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:16:32 +0000 (UTC)

The filter is sold pending funds.

Thanks

Dave

WA3MKB

----- Original Message -----
From: "d e warnick" <d.e.warnick@comcast.net>
To: tentec@contesting.com
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:44:22 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 285 Filter - 500Hz at 6.3 MHz

I've got a spare TenTec 285 filter for sale.

It's the 500 Hz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec

Corsair

Corsair II

Paragon

Paragon II

Omni V

Omni VI

Omni VI+

Great CW filter

Price is $70 and that includes shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail

I'll accept PayPal, USPS Money Order (preferred), or your personal check which
must clear before shipment is made

Thanks,

Dave

WA3MKB

p.s. Please e-mail to make sure it is available. I'm not swayed by a payment
made after I promise the filter to someone else. ( Yeah, I've had it happen
twice and it's a pain to return the funds less my cost). If I promise it to
you, it is yours.