[TenTec] 285 Filter for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 285 Filter for sale
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:36:23 +0000 (UTC)

I've got a TenTec 285 filter for sale.

It's the 500 Hz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec transceivers listed
below

This filter works great in the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec
Corsair
Corsair II
Paragon
Paragon II
Omni V
Omni VI
Omni VI+

Delta

Great CW filter

Price is $70 and that includes shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail

I'll accept PayPal, USPS Money Order (preferred), or your personal check which
must clear before shipment is made

Thanks,
Dave
WA3MKB

d.e.warnick@comcast.net

p.s. Please e-mail to make sure it is  still available before sending any
funds. I'm not swayed by a payment made after I promise the filter to someone
else. (Yeah, I've had it happen twice and it's a pain to return the funds less
my cost). If I promise it to you, it is yours.