[TenTec] FS: Omni VII AT & 708A Mic

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VII AT & 708A Mic
From: Alan Sewell N5NA <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:11:42 -0500
I'm selling my Ten-Tec Omni VII AT and 708A microphone. The rig has the
built-in antenna tuner and 300 Hz & 500 Hz Collins filters.

I purchased this rig, including the mic, new in February, 2007. It works
great and has never been in a smoking environment.

I'm asking $2200 shipped to the continental U.S. It will be shipped by
FedEx ground in the original shipping box. Preferred method of payment
is by USPS Money Order.

For photos and more info please visit http://www.n5na.net/omnivii/ .

Please email me at n5na@arrl.net <mailto:n5na@arrl.net> if you have any
questions.