[TenTec] Rack Mount Hardware RM-588 for OMNI VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Rack Mount Hardware RM-588 for OMNI VII
From: Jliving39@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:17:49 EDT
Folks,
     I happily remember the old giant Super Pro boat  anchors in the
fifties and by adding the Rack Mount Hardware to my new OMNI  VII have regained
that old feeling.  If you want to give your OMNI VII the  look and feel of the
old boat anchor this will do it for you.  Have had the  OMNI VII for about
four weeks and it has exceeded all my expectations.  It  has taken the place
of my OMNI V and OMNI VI plus which I still have and will  always have.
jim, K4CFA
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)