Re: [TenTec] Titan Amplifier

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan Amplifier
From: John McAlpine IV <kz4b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:17:00 -0400
Last I heard "Peter Dahl" was still winding replacement transformers.  Also
heard that "Peter Dahl" Organization  (originally of Texas) was still operating
under that name--but was now under new ownership from somewhere in Ohio.  As
far as I know--AMERITRON (division of MFJ Enterprises) is still using "Peter
Dahl" transformers in some of their Amps--so you may want to check with them if
other sources of info fail.
Please keep me in "the loop" as I have two Titan 425's (great amps) and may
need a replacement some day.
John McAlpine / kz4b