Re: [TenTec] C-21

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] C-21
From: "George Allgood" <myp4k69@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:04:01 -0400
Ed,

Thanks for your help with the sidetone on Century 21.   I put a small, 100K
trimpot across R1
and now I can adjust the sidetone.   Also pulled the speaker audio out
through a closed-circuit
quarter inch phone jack so I can feed the C-21 through QF1-A audio filter
and outboard
audio amplifier.
73
George, W4GFA